Thursday, October 7, 2010

7 Week Itch

Ok so it has now been about 7 weeks since I officially started dating the city.  My first date was disastrous but I recovered, the 2nd date was much better.  During our 3rd week of dating I was able to get a pass to a few museums to get in for free and that was pretty fun as well. I  learned about Montreal's history, architecture, and I learned about Saturn.  Then came the rain..... For two and a half weeks it rained everyday and somehow I happened to be out in it each time.

Then came the sniffles...... Last week I was sick with allergies, the rain flu or something else and now this week I am getting better but am kind of in a dating rut from staying in while I was sick.  I know that I need to get back in the saddle but guess what?  It is raining again, 2nd day in a row.  On a more positive note, I have been meeting more people and I think I can actually say that I have real friends now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure the city is merely testing your resolve. Once you get through this and demonstrate you can't be scared off by mere weather and allergies, the city will develop a begrudging respect for you.

    ReplyDelete